RETURNS & REFUNDS
The following applies After Receiving the Delivery
Is My Order Returnable ?
- Orders may be cancelled and returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Within this time window, we can accept returns for complete, sealable, unopened crates.
- Custom orders, made-to-measure products, loose slabs, sale items, and accessories are not returnable.
How Can I Set Up A Return ?
- Please get in touch with us in writing to set up your return.
- You must cover the costs and organise the return of the goods. Depending on the situation, we may decide to set up a collection for you through our present distribution network. This will cost you the same as regular shipping fees.
- If Universal Paving arranges for the goods to be picked up. Before the collection can be planned, we will need to see pictures of the crates in their natural environment to evaluate whether they are acceptable for collecting.
- If the original packing has been opened or is regarded by Universal Paving or the courier to need improvement before collection, it is the customer's obligation to repack them for safe return.
Failure to collect owing to non-compliance with our returns policy will result in a fee of £50 + VAT per crate to pay the company's costs associated with scheduling the collection
Without the company's prior approval, no goods may be returned.
- When the goods are returned, we will check them for any damage or unreported issues.
- Any refund owed will have a restocking fee of £165 per crate subtracted from it. This includes charges for delivery, pickup, and return of the products as well as charges for restocking.
- We are delighted to offer guidance on how and where our customers could sell the goods instead, as this is frequently a more economical choice for them.
- * Holding Request - A 10% holding fee will be charged on the total order amount. If you requested us to have your order held and 14 days have gone from the date of order confirmation.
When Can I Expect My Refund??
- Before completing the refund, we must receive the items and examine them.
- Any products that are returned damaged will be subtracted from the total amount of the refund.
- Once the products have been received, the verification and refund processes normally take 2 to 5 working days to complete.
- Depending on your bank and the payment method you used, it could take another 2–5 days for a refund to appear in your account after it has been processed.
- Once the products have been received and inspected, refund requests will be handled in order of priority.