Can I Return My Order?
- Can I Return My Order?
- We can accept returns for full, sealable, unopened crates within this timeframe.
- Made-to-measure orders, custom, loose slabs, clearance items and accessories are non-returnable.
How Do I Arrange A Return?
- Please contact us in writing to arrange your return.
- You are responsible for the cost and arrange the return of the goods. At our discretion, we may arrange a collection for you with our current distribution network where applicable. The cost of this is will as per standard delivery charges..
- If Universal Paving arrange the collection of the goods. We will require images of the crates in situ to determine that they are suitable for collection before the collection can be arranged.
- If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by Universal Paving or the courier to require improvement before collection can take place, it is the responsibility of the customer to repack them for safe return.
Failed collections due to non-compliance with our returns policy will incur a £50 + VAT failed collection charge per crate to cover the costs incurred by the company in booking the collection.
No goods must be returned without prior authorisation from the company.
- Once returned, we will inspect for the goods for any damages or un-reported questions.
- A re-stocking fee of £165 each crate will be deducted from any refund due. This covers the costs incurred in delivering the goods, the collection and return of the goods, as well as re-stocking costs.
- 10% holding fee will be deducted from any refund if you request us to hold your order with us for more than 5 days from the date order. This covers the cost incurred for storage charge and warehouse staff handling fees.
- It can often be a more cost-effective solution for our customers to sell the goods on as an alternative and we are happy to offer advice on how and where this might be done.
When Will I Receive The Refund?
- We must receive and verify the condition of the goods before processing the refund.
- Any products which have been returned damaged will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The verification and refund process typically takes 2-5 working days to complete once the goods have been received.
- Once a refund is processed, it may take a further 2-5 days to show in your account, depending on your bank and the payment method used.
- Refunds will be processed as a priority once the goods have been received and checked.